Rocks will flow, leaves will sink.
There are exceptions to every rule.
Perhaps the rocks are made of pumice…
Or these are some of the stones from Ram Setu, the mystical floating stone bridge, found between India and Sri Lanka?
Or the leaves have been subjected to one cool scientific experiment where they’re made to sink…for some time.
It shows that even the leaves and stones don’t follow the rules sometimes!
A big thank you to lazyhaze for choosing me as one lucky participant in this challenge. ありがとうございます(*^ー^)ノ♪
And my nominees are:
Rules of the Challenge
- Three quote for three days.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Three nominees each day (no repetition)
- Inform the nominees.
To read more interesting stuff about the Ram Setu, click on these links:
Here’s the video on how to make leaf discs sink –
To my friends and readers who don’t have a WordPress account, but would love to leave a message, here’s how:
- Write your comment or message in the Leave a Reply box.
- If you want, you can leave your name (or any name you’d like to use), but you don’t need to [leave a name]. It’s not necessary.
- And, click the Post Comment button. Voila!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you guys! (*＞∇＜)ﾉ